Friday, December 08, 2006

Hellos !

People! I changed tagboard
again! cus i changed skin.
I LOVE this skin.
hmm, currently very in love with,
Stripes,
Polkadots,
Crowns,


omgomg!
When i see all these,
i can really go mad mad mad [x
hees, i really love my seniors.
especially those from 2n2 (:
next year going to 3n2 <3

namely,
Jiling sunshine jie,
Lingpei hao senior,
Jiepin senior (:

they're all so good cans.

heheh, this time,
i change my tagboard,
straightaway ban those spammers.
is got limit one right?
i ban them forever.
LOLS!
if they use other comp spam,
jiu never mind luhs, ban that IP
code also luhs (: haha!

anyway, i love blogging.
it's so fun!
tahomaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
omgomg!
tahoma this font is darn nice [=
teehees xD
hohoho! christmas!

Turkeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
LOLLLLLL.
pioneer mall has the santa clause.
fake ones -.-
they irritate me, not make me puh-leseee.
heheh, sunshine jie still owes me a blogskin.
hmm, i think that's all.

going out with steph tml.
okay, i go offline.
bye. take care people!



hohoho !
merry christmas !


once again, countdown,
1 MORE day,
just one more &

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHELLE NOODLES <3

hmm, anyway,


hohoho !
merry x'mas


im gonna get pressiessss.
xD

No comments: